Britannia are recruiting a part-time Administration Assistant to join us in our busy training office in Wymondham.
The successful candidate will have strong admin and communication skills as well as a confident telephone manner. You will need to be computer literate, well organised and a good team player.
Hours to be discussed at interview – approx 16 per week, with a possibility of an increase in the future. Preferably 2 days a week 8am-5pm but this can be flexible for the right candidate.
Salary to be advised
Prospective candidates will be contacted to arrange interviews at a convenient time. Closing date 17th August 2018. To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Claire Melton, Senior Co-ordinator – email@example.com
Please also complete this application form and return to us.
Role specification – recruiting an Administration Assistant and Customer Care
Overall purpose of the role:
- Provide admin support and customer care service
- To ensure that personnel procedures and systems are appropriate to the smooth running of the sales function within the company procedures
Principal responsibilities, job context, main activities and scope:
- Assist with day to day delegate needs in the training centre, preparing kitchen, lunches and room preparation.
- Restock rooms with pens, paper and course evaluations.
- Basic admin copying of handouts for courses
- Preparation of sales packs for events / clients
- Posting of certificates to clients
- Filing completed paperwork
- Report at team meetings
- Ensure there is adequate cover and procedures in place to cover any absence
- Assist any planned events
- Relevant duties considered necessary for the smooth running of the centre.
- Other duties as required by Managing Director, Operations Manager or Senior Co-ordinator
Jobholder’s responsibilities under the Company Health & Safety policy:
- The jobholder must ensure they are familiar with, and keep up to date with, all company policies and procedures in relation to health and safety specifically with regard to manual handling, COSHH, PPE and Display Screen regulations
- This role is responsible for their own health and safety at work and that of their colleagues
- This role is responsible for reading the safety briefings when issued
- The jobholder is also responsible for ensuring they familiarise themselves, and comply with all visitors’ requirements when they attend client or prospective client sites
Want to find out more about us? Click here