Britannia are pleased to now be providing the IOSH Managing Safely course, suitable for anyone in management or supervisory roles in any sector and in any country.
The course provides managers and supervisors with knowledge and tools required to manage safely, offering efficient and effective learning in health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.
Candidates can expect:
• Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
• Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
• Summaries to reinforce key points
• Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
• Interactive quiz and discussions
• Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
• Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
Top 5 business benefits:
• Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
• Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
• Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
• Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
• Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
• Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
• Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
• Enables you to investigate incidents
• Empowers you to measure your own performance
• Allows for personal reflections on good practice
The first course will be taking place on 18th, 19th and 20th July 2018 with more dates to follow later in the year. Managers who successfully complete this IOSH Managing Safely training will be able to attend the Managing Safely Refresher course at a later date to update their knowledge in due course.
Cost – £525+VAT per person & £48+VAT registration = £573.00+VAT per person.
Time – 8.30am-5.00pm (3 day course)
Lunch is provided with this course.