An exciting opportunity to work as a Customer Care Co-ordinator within a small friendly team at a dynamic, fast paced Training & Health & Safety Consultancy centre based in Wymondham, Norfolk
The successful candidate must have experience in an office environment, possess strong computer skills including the use of Word, Outlook, and Excel.
The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Answering incoming enquiries (telephone & email)
- Prioritising and managing workload sometimes to strict deadlines.
- Booking services (including invoicing/taking payments)
- General administration (certificate processing, producing required paperwork, weekly check of upcoming services, ensuring centre is tidy and prepared)
- Booking trainers and consultants including diary management.
- Ensuring CRM system is kept up to date
- Ensuring compliance of the accredited bodies standards.
- Checking and ordering centre stock as required
- Assisting with marketing/social media
- Making customer care calls to existing and previous customers to build rapport and generate new business. (Mostly business to business)
A confident telephone manner is essential due to inbound/outbound calling.
Must be organised, have good attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
Being a team player with a can-do, proactive attitude is essential.
Any knowledge of construction / health & safety is advantageous but is not essential as full training will be given.
Full time position Monday to Friday (part time may be considered for the right candidate)
£22000 – £23000 Per Annum