During this Mental Health Awareness week we are pleased to announce we are offering a Mental Health Awareness session on Wednesday 19th June 2019 with Mental Health England.
We all have mental health – and some suffer with poor mental health more than others. It is now becoming increasingly important to recognise the signs of those suffering as well as managing our own wellbeing, and understanding how to approach those in distress.
Our session on the 19th June will give 12 delegates the opportunity to understand mental health in further detail and enable them to take steps into becoming a wellbeing-aware workplace.
It is designed to give you:
• An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
• A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
• An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
• Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. We limit numbers to 12 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
• A manual to refer to whenever you need it
• A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
• A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
The session will take half a day and includes lunch, totalling a cost of £90+VAT per delegate. Also included is a Q&A at the end and for any delegates wishing to have a private one to one the trainer will be available after lunch.
To find out more about this session, and to book your place with our friendly team please get in touch – call 01953 606100.