The current Government advise is, the UK is well prepared and people should go about their business as usual at the moment.
Closure of schools and banning mass gatherings is the worst case scenario and would only be taken on scientific advise.
- If the employer or individual suspects they have flu like symptoms they should seek medical advise
- It is the individuals and employers responsibilities that they do not send delegates that have been to any of the listed countries as produced by the department of health & social care or who may have had contact with someone who has been to one of these countries
- Wash hands regularly especially after rest breaks and consuming food
- Display posters giving advise
- Have anti-bacterial dispensers throughout the building
- Inductions to be conducted for every visitor to the building
- Keep updated with government advise assessing the risk level
- Practice good hygiene and cleaning standards to try and control spread of the disease
- If you have been to an affected place in the last 14 days or had contact with somebody with a pandemic virus and have any symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath then to protect yourself and others access the 111 online service or call NHS 111
- Find out more at gov.uk/coronavirus