With effect from 1st May 2019
- “Agreement” means the agreement of the Company to supply and the Customer to purchase the Services in accordance with these Conditions;
- “Booking Form” means the booking form confirming the Services to be purchased and the Fee payable, signed by the Company and the Customer (and to which these Conditions are attached);
- “Company” means Specialist Access Training Limited trading as Britannia Safety & Training whose registered office is at Wymondham Business Park, Chestnut Drive, Off Suton Lane, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 9SB;
- “Conditions” means the terms and conditions of business hereinafter contained;
- “Customer” means the individual, business or company who signs the Booking Form to receive the Services;
- “Fee” means the fee set out in the Booking Form payable by the Customer to the Company for the Services;
- “Services” means the training, consultancy and/or other services agreed to be purchased by the Customer from the Company as detailed in the Booking Form.
Services can be booked by telephone, email or via the website but must be confirmed in writing by the Customer by returning a signed Booking Form.
Upon signing the Booking Form the Customer is confirming that they accept these terms and conditions of the Company and shall be deemed to have accepted the Services. It is the Customer’s responsibility to read, understand and comply with these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in the Customer being charged in full.
Standard payment terms are payment in full prior to commencement of the Services, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Company. On these terms, if payment is not received, Service will not be provided, but the Service will still be chargeable in full. The Company may also take legal action to recover any outstanding debt.
Unless otherwise provided in writing by the Company the Fee shall be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Once a booking has been made, please contact the office should you need to make any alterations regarding number of delegates, dates, names or addresses.
Cancellation charges are as follows:-
- 0-14 days before commencement of the Service – 100% of the Fees due
- 15-21 days before commencement of the service – 50% of the Fees due
- Non-attendance or late arrival will be charged in full.
Charges for transfers from one Service to another are as follows:-
- Any requests by the Customer to transfer delegates from one Service to another shall be subject to an administration fee of £25 (plus VAT), plus:
- 0-14 days before commencement of the Service – 50% of the Fees due
- 15-21 days before commencement of the Service – 25% of the Fees due
- If any transfer is subsequently cancelled, the Services will be charged in full.
Changes to any Service will be subject to a new Booking Form. Under no circumstances should the Customer amend the Booking Form themselves.
The Company reserves the right to refuse any delegate arriving late, dismiss any delegate should they be disruptive, behave in an unprofessional manner, be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or considered physically unfit to participate. Should this happen the Customer will be informed immediately and full payment will be levied.
The Company reserves the right to cancel a Service under certain circumstances e.g. due to trainer illness, adverse weather conditions or mechanical breakdown. Customers will not be charged in such circumstances and, where payment has already been received, a full refund will be made if the Service cannot be rearranged on a suitable alternative date.
In order to maintain high standards and quality of training, the maximum or minimum number of delegates specified on course bookings will be strictly adhered to. Additional delegates who turn up without a confirmed booking may have to be turned away on the day.
Certificates and ID cards will only be issued upon full settlement of the invoice. Re-issue of ID cards or certificates due to an error by the delegate or Customer will incur an administration fee of £40.00 + VAT for accredited cards/certificates and £20.00 + VAT for Company certificates.