Who should attend?
The course is intended for those who work in building management, the construction industry and those who work with facilities type contracts, or within facilities functions.
Introduction & Registration
Aims & Objectives
The aim of this course is to develop delegates’ awareness of asbestos, by the end of the training session delegates should be able to:
• Identify the different types of asbestos and their properties
• Identify the health risks associated with asbestos
• Identify where asbestos is commonly found
• Identify practical controls for asbestos safety
• Outline the requirements of the control of asbestos at work regulations.
Plus we cover the EM units during the training they cover PPE, H Type Hoover, cleaning and disposal of asbestos waste.
If you require CAT II training we offer this as a separate half day contact us for more information.