Who should attend?
This course is designed for those who wear harnesses as part of their daily workplace activities and those responsible for detailed inspections, interim inspections and daily pre-use inspections of harnesses along with associated record keeping.
Introduction & registration
- Facilities and housekeeping
- Aims and objectives
- Other roles and responsibilities
- Health and safety at work 1974
- Working at height regulations 2005
- Personal protective equipment regulations 1992
- Responsibility for inspections
- Types of records
- What to look at