IOSH Working Safely
Who should attend?
Working Safely is for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, who need a grounding in the essentials of safety and health. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and does it in an enjoyable way.
– An outline of occupational safety and health
– Defining hazard and risk
– Identifying common hazards
– Improving safety performance
– Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
– Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
– Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
– Enhanced reputation within the supply chain