Britannia Safety & Training was founded in 1998 by Colin Wright, Managing Director.
As health and safety training consultants, we work with people from all industries.
Our aim is to help you get through the ‘red tape’ so that you can understand what you’re expected to comply with – and make sure that everyone in your team has the right skills.
Having worked with many clients across varying sectors of industry, we have built up valuable experience and an extremely skilled team.
We have worked hard to create the perfect environment for training. As well as large, accommodating training rooms, our 6000 sq.ft. of training spaces includes areas specifically designed for specialised training courses.is to
Colin Wright, Managing Director
I’ve been training since 1991 and founded Britannia in 1998. I have worked both here in the UK and overseas providing a health & safety consultancy service and delivering training for companys working on iconic projects.
Mark James - Director of Operations
Amanda Hutton - Director of Client Services
Francesca Alden - Office Manager
Jennifer Summers - Customer Care Coordinator
Caitlin Smith - Health & Safety Coordinator
An exciting opportunity to work as a Customer Care Co-ordinator within a small friendly team at a dynamic, fast paced Training & Health & Safety Consultancy centre based in Wymondham, Norfolk
The successful candidate must have experience in an office environment, possess strong computer skills including the use of Word, Outlook, and Excel.
The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Answering incoming enquiries (telephone & email)
- Prioritising and managing workload sometimes to strict deadlines.
- Booking services (including invoicing/taking payments)
- General administration (certificate processing, producing required paperwork, weekly check of upcoming services, ensuring centre is tidy and prepared)
- Booking trainers and consultants including diary management.
- Ensuring CRM system is kept up to date
- Ensuring compliance of the accredited bodies standards.
- Checking and ordering centre stock as required
- Assisting with marketing/social media
- Making customer care calls to existing and previous customers to build rapport and generate new business. (Mostly business to business)
A confident telephone manner is essential due to inbound/outbound calling.
Must be organised, have good attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
Being a team player with a can-do, proactive attitude is essential.
Any knowledge of construction / health & safety is advantageous but is not essential as full training will be given.
Full time position Monday to Friday (part time may be considered for the right candidate)
£22000 – £23000 Per Annum
Trainers If you are freelance trainer and may be interested in providing training please contact Amanda Hutton – Director of Client Services on 01953 606100 or please email your interest and CV to email@example.com